[comp.os.minix] About MUG

tgcpwd@rc3.urc.tue.nl (Wim van Dorst) (09/13/90)

Hello *,

Fred van Kempen, who runs the Minixug machine, and who is one of the
key people of the Minix User Group, asked me to post this for him.
It was a reply by him on a mail I send to someone interested in the mug.

Following is his item. Wim.

,',','Start quote,',',','
> Subject: Re: News Under Minix
>
>>Fred van Kempen has been very busy (and still is) to get these packages like
>>wmail (=mailx), umail (=rmail), wnews (=news) and uucp (=uucp) together.
>>Wmail has seen a very thorough cleanup, umail and uucp are now being worked
>>upon, and wnews is in development. For information about the usages of these
>>packages (I'm mainly an user) mail me at wiesje.
Indeed, I still am very busy.  It is getting better, however...

> Is MUG amterial available outside Holland?  If so, through what channels?
Yes.  Watch this newsgroup for a very interesting announcement somewhere
near the end of this week...

Fred van Kempen.

Are you all wondering what he will announce somewhere near the end of this
week? I know I am :-)

Greetings, Wim -b-b- van Dorst
Blue Baron = Wim van Dorst, Voice (+31) 074-443937, (+31) 02152-42319
(-:       baron@wiesje.hobby.nl           tgcpwd@urc.tue.nl       :-)