[comp.os.minix] Minix on a DEC Rainbow ??

bode@cip-s01.informatik.rwth-aachen.de (09/13/90)

Hi Netlandians !

Did anyone ever try to port Minix to a DEC Rainbow ??

Then please reply !!

Greetings

   marvin

srm@dimacs.rutgers.edu (Scott R. Myers) (09/14/90)

In article <3482@rwthinf.UUCP> bode@cip-s01.informatik.rwth-aachen.de writes:

> Hi Netlandians !
>
> Did anyone ever try to port Minix to a DEC Rainbow ??
>
> Then please reply !!
>
> Greetings
>
>    marvin

If someone has I will kiss them (given sex of individual other wise it
warrants a hardy hand shake).  I have a Rainbow sitting around as a
boat anchor and I want to run minix but don't wish to tie down my
Mess-DOS machine to do it.  Any replies would be appreciated...

srm
--

				Scott R. Myers

Snail:	26 Stiles Street			Phone:(201)882-3100
        Apartment 18
	Elizabeth, NJ 07201

Arpa:	srm@dimacs.rutgers.edu			Uucp: ..!dimacs!srm

		"... No matter where you go, there you are ..."