[comp.os.minix] Even Yet Another Amiga Minix Question

JAGBDED1%PANAM.BITNET@ricevm1.rice.edu (09/25/90)

   Could someone tell me if Amiga Minix has the programs dosread, doswrite,etc,
and if so, what format do they use. Do they read/write AmigaDOS files. Thanks
for any info!

Joe "AmigaMan" Gonzalez
JAGBDED@PANAM
jagbded%panam.bitnet@ricevm1.rice.edu
 when the going gets tough, the tough get minix

raymond@cs.vu.nl (Raymond Michiels) (09/25/90)

JAGBDED1%PANAM.BITNET@ricevm1.rice.edu writes:

>   Could someone tell me if Amiga Minix has the programs dosread, doswrite,etc,
>and if so, what format do they use. Do they read/write AmigaDOS files. Thanks
>for any info!

Yes. It uses the standard PC/ST MS-DOS format. We have also included
a utility (two actually: one runs under AmigaMINIX, the other under
AmigaDOS) to transfer files from and to AmigaDOS.  We don't have a
program that reads and writes AmigaDOS files, because AmigaMINIX can't
read AmigaDOS disks (not to mention AmigaDOS file systems).

	-Raymond.