[net.unix-wizards] Message of 15-Sep-82 07:51:25

Mailer@SRI-CSL@sri-unix (09/15/82)

From: The Mailer Daemon <Mailer at SRI-CSL>
Date: 15 Sep 1982 0834-PDT
Message failed for the following:
alk at SRI-UNIX: 450 Unknown address.
uwiz-use at SRI-UNIX: 450 Unknown address.
chesley at SRI-UNIX: 450 Unknown address.
croft at SRI-UNIX: 450 Unknown address.
            ------------
Date: 4 Sep 82 19:11:19-PDT (Sat)
To: Unix-Wizards at SRI-UNIX
From: mo at Ucb-C70
Subject: Re: Wollongong EUNICE correctly emulates 4.1bsd
Via:  Usenet; 12 Sep 82 3:44-PDT
Remailed-date: 15 Sep 1982 0751-PDT
Remailed-from: the tty of Geoffrey S. Goodfellow  <Geoff5 at SRI-CSL>
Remailed-to: Unix-Wizards@SRI-CSL: ;

Lest someone get the wrong idea, I do wish Wollongong well with
their attempt to support Eunice; I am afraid they will need more
than my best wishes, however.   I do suggest that before anyone decide,
to purchase anything like Eunice they examine the competing product
from Human Computing Resources in Toronto.
	-Mike

-------