[comp.os.minix] minix-ethernetworking

KIELHORN%DD0RUD81.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu (Cord Kielhorn) (11/15/90)

Hello *,

Has anybody written an amoeba-protocol-driver for Sun Sparcstation
and / or microvaxII to do ethernetworking between Sun (SunOs),
microvax (VMS) and PC (PC-Minix 1.5)?
Or, the other way around, has someone build a TCP/IP-driver for
PC-minix 1.5 using the WesternDigital Ethercard plus?

Please contact to KIELHORN@DD0RUD81.BITNET

Thanks

srm@dimacs.rutgers.edu (Scott R. Myers) (11/15/90)

In article <36344@nigel.ee.udel.edu> KIELHORN%DD0RUD81.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu (Cord Kielhorn) writes:

> Hello *,
>
> Has anybody written an amoeba-protocol-driver for Sun Sparcstation
> and / or microvaxII to do ethernetworking between Sun (SunOs),
> microvax (VMS) and PC (PC-Minix 1.5)?
> Or, the other way around, has someone build a TCP/IP-driver for
> PC-minix 1.5 using the WesternDigital Ethercard plus?
>
> Please contact to KIELHORN@DD0RUD81.BITNET
>
> Thanks

I would be real interested in any developement of TCP/IP for Minix.
Please keep me informed.  Thanx.

srm
--

				Scott R. Myers

Snail:	26 Stiles Street			Phone:(201)352-4162
        Apartment 18
	Elizabeth, NJ 07201

Arpa:	srm@dimacs.rutgers.edu			Uucp: ..!dimacs!srm

		"... No matter where you go, there you are ..."