[comp.os.minix] new macboot

twosheds@ferris.cray.com (Jay Vollmer) (11/19/90)

Recently, Joe Pickert was kind enough to post a new macboot file that fixes
some bugs.  it was posted in a form that I have been (as yet) unable to
decypher.  If there is anyone who has sucessfully managed to do so, could
they please binhex a copy and send it to me.  Or, perhaps a set of
instructions on how to decrypt it myself.

 | __  ______  _________       J.C. Vollmer       __________  ______  __ |
 | __ |      | _________    Macintosh virtuoso    __________ |   |  | __ |
 | __ |      | _________ twosheds@ferris.cray.com __________ |___|  | __ |
 | __ |______| _________ It is never as it seems! __________ |______| __ |
 |_______________________________________________________________________|

--
_______________________________________
J.C. Vollmer             |        IT IS

cruff@ncar.ucar.edu (Craig Ruff) (11/19/90)

In article <114708.12404@timbuk.cray.com> twosheds@ferris.cray.com (Jay Vollmer) writes:
>Recently, Joe Pickert was kind enough to post a new macboot file that fixes
>some bugs.  it was posted in a form that I have been (as yet) unable to
>decypher.

I was able to convert it, but it dies a horrible death on my Mac Plus
even before it puts up the window telling you where it is loading
the various parts of the system.  An address error.
--
Craig Ruff      	NCAR			cruff@ncar.ucar.edu
(303) 497-1211  	P.O. Box 3000

twosheds@gath.cray.com (Jay Vollmer) (11/19/90)