[comp.os.minix] I need s2asm.sed for mcc-2.1.4

utah@emc2.sit.shimz.co.jp (12/18/90)

Hello, MINIXers in the World.
  I'm enjoying MINIX 1.5 PH version. I'm trying mcc-2.1.4 to my 286 machine,
because I want to compile clam, elle, kermit,... etc. But I faced a problem.
Installing mcc-2.1.4 needs s2asm.sed written by Earl Chew.
Could anybody please send me s2asm.sed by e-mail. Our site is linked by
serius line, so I can't get archive by ftp.

--
Takashi Yuta  e-mail:utah@emc2.sit.shimz.co.jp
Institute of Technology    Shimizu Corporotion

utah@emc2.sit.shimz.co.jp (12/20/90)

Thank you, Earl Chew and Andrew Cagney.

They sended me s2asm.tar.Z, and I'm going to make up mcc cross compiler.

--

kjh@pollux.usc.edu (Kenneth J. Hendrickson) (12/21/90)

In article <UTAH.90Dec20163028@emc2.sit.shimz.co.jp> utah@emc2.sit.shimz.co.jp writes:
>Thank you, Earl Chew and Andrew Cagney.
>They sent   me s2asm.tar.Z
                ^^^^^^^^^^^

Could you please tell me where it is so I can ftp it?  Or post it?  Or
email it - but I think there are others who want it also.

Is there an asm2s ?

--
favourite oxymorons:   student athlete, military justice, mercy killing
Ken Hendrickson N8DGN/6       kjh@usc.edu      ...!uunet!usc!pollux!kjh

cechew@bruce.cs.monash.OZ.AU (Earl Chew) (12/21/90)

In <28973@usc> kjh@pollux.usc.edu (Kenneth J. Hendrickson) writes:

>In article <UTAH.90Dec20163028@emc2.sit.shimz.co.jp> utah@emc2.sit.shimz.co.jp writes:
>>Thank you, Earl Chew and Andrew Cagney.
>>They sent   me s2asm.tar.Z
>                ^^^^^^^^^^^

It is available from the Adelaide archive (minix/local). Probably from plains
too (try the oz directory).

>Is there an asm2s ?

Wishful thinking?

Seriously, no. It's too painful to parse .asm. You'd probably need an
assembler :-(

Earl
--
Earl Chew, Dept of Computer Science, Monash University, Australia 3168
EMAIL: cechew@bruce.cs.monash.edu.au PHONE: 03 5655447 FAX: 03 5655146