[net.unix-wizards] bugs?

CHUQUI@MIT-MC@sri-unix (09/19/82)

From: Charles F. Von Rospach <CHUQUI at MIT-MC>
Date: 15 September 1982 22:30-EDT

I seem to have uncovered a couple of problems, and I was wondering if someone
else had found/fixed these:

Mail seems to get confused when I mail to a person whose account starts with
a capital letter. My problem is this:

mail Eng
<text>
EOT

Eng... bad user

Note: When I create an account eng, all mail sent to Eng is mailed to eng.

I ahve tried aliasing, and other things, to no avail. Is there any way
around this besides renaiming the account?

2>  Our copy of rogue will not read in save files. No matter how it is
saved, when you restart it says the file is not where it was saved.
Could this be  caused by my being on a Vax 11-750 instead of an 11-780?
(it is rogue version 4.22, by the way)

chuck (chuqui at mit-mc)