[comp.os.minix] Developing MINIX 1.5 using TurboC 2.5 or QuickC 2.5

thsscas@iitmax.IIT.EDU (candice suriano) (01/03/91)

Does anyone out there know if it is still possible to cross-compile
MINIX 1.5 using TurboC 2.5.  I know you could do it with MINIX 1.2 and
TurboC 2.0, but I'm not sure about MINIX 1.5.

Also, does any one know if you can cross-develop using QuickC 2.5?  If so
what mods need to be made to the QuickC library?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.  Please send e-mail.

Candi Suriano
e-mail thsscas@iitmax.iit.edu

grendel@sumax.seattleu.edu (Grendel) (01/03/91)

thsscas@iitmax.IIT.EDU (candice suriano) writes:

> Does anyone out there know if it is still possible to cross-compile
> MINIX 1.5 using TurboC 2.5.  I know you could do it with MINIX 1.2 and
> TurboC 2.0, but I'm not sure about MINIX 1.5.
>
> Also, does any one know if you can cross-develop using QuickC 2.5?  If so
> what mods need to be made to the QuickC library?
>
> Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.  Please send e-mail.
>
> Candi Suriano
> e-mail thsscas@iitmax.iit.edu

* Grendel, SysOp of The Sacred Grove Bulletin Board System             *
*          The Pagan and Magic BBS for the Pacific Northwest           *
*          (206)634-1980  Seattle WA                                   *