[comp.os.minix] Source for ELLE

jk0@sun.soe.clarkson.edu (Jason Coughlin) (01/16/91)

I'm looking for the source code for ELLE.  Can someone please email me
it's location?  Thanks!!

--
Jason Coughlin ( jk0@sun.soe.clarkson.edu , jk0@clutx )
"Every jumbled pile of person has a thinking part that wonders what the

einari@rhi.hi.is (Einar Indridason) (01/17/91)

In article <9101152128.AA15409@sun.soe.clarkson.edu> jk0@sun.soe.clarkson.edu (Jason Coughlin) writes:

>I'm looking for the source code for ELLE.  Can someone please email me
>it's location?  Thanks!!

I would appreciate a copy as well.  And another request:  I seem to have
damaged the source for 'patch'.

I'm starting to convert from MINIX 1.5 to MINIX 1.5 386  (thanks Bruce!)

--
Internet:    einari@rhi.hi.is        |   "Just give me my command line and drag
UUCP:    ..!mcsun!isgate!rhi!einari  |   the GUIs to the waste basket!!!!"

Surgeon Generals warning:  Masking the 8th bit can seriously damage your brain!!