[comp.os.minix] Problems with UUCP

cwr@pnet01.cts.com (Will Rose) (01/25/91)

jmozdzen@stutvm1.iinus1.ibm.com ("Jens-U. Mozdzen, IS SSC TC Services")
writes:
>I'm using the UUCP posted to this net some time ago and am having a slight
>problem:
>- when receiving files from the other site, everything works ok
>- when having files to be sent to the other site, UUCP sends the first file
>  and then closes the connection (using a proper 'close' request).

The current Minix uucp has difficulty sending/receiving multiple files.
A better version will be posted RSN (around last Christmas :-) ).

Good luck - Will

"You think that your career    | Will Rose
 will suffer if Dr. Kenworthy  |
 learns you have the poisoned  | UUCP:{nosc ucsd hplabs!hp-sdd}!crash!pnet01!c
 corpse of our fiancee in the  | ARPA:crash!pnet01!cwr@nosc.mil
 ice box?"                     | INET:cwr@pnet01.cts.com
 Evelyn Waugh, "The Loved One" |

UUCP: {nosc ucsd hplabs!hp-sdd}!crash!pnet01!cwr
ARPA: crash!pnet01!cwr@nosc.mil
INET: cwr@pnet01.cts.com