[comp.os.minix] Amiga Minix for Sale

kutem@rtsg.mot.com (Jon Kutemeier) (02/01/91)

I have a copy of AmigaMinix for sale. When I bought it I
was not aware that it wouldn't work on a 68030, and I have
an A3000, which only has a 68030. I have the full documentation
and disks.

Asking $120, which includes shipping.

Jon Kutemeier_________________________________________________________________
----------------Software Engineer               /XX\/XX\  phone:(708) 632-5433
Motorola Inc.   Radio Telephone Systems Group  ///\XX/\\\ fax:  (708) 632-4430
1501 W. Shure Drive, Arlington Heights, IL 60004    uucp: !uunet!motcid!kutemj
--
Jon Kutemeier___________________________________________________________________
------------------Software Engineer               /XX\/XX\  phone:(708) 632-5433
Motorola Inc.     Radio Telephone Systems Group  ///\XX/\\\ fax:  (708) 632-4430
1501 W. Shure Drive, Arlington Heights, IL 60004      uucp: !uunet!motcid!kutemj

J7M7%UNB.CA%UNBMVS1.csd.unb.ca@vm1.nodak.edu (Roy Nicholl) (02/05/91)

I am posting this to the list as my attemps at reaching the indended
recipient directly have failed.

Sometime last week, John Kutemeier posted a message stating that he had
a copy of Minix 1.5 for the Amiga that he was looking to sell.  Well
John, if you can get this...I am interested in purchasing it.
Unfortunately, I no longer have the original posting, but I have includ-
ed my Canada post address and phone number below so that I may be
contacted.

Regards,

Roy

Date:        Fri, 01 Feb 91 16:41:14 AST
Comments:    <01FEB91.18015405.0198.MUSIC@UNB.CA>
From:        Roy Nicholl <J7M7%UNB.CA@UNBMVS1.csd.unb.ca>
To:          <kutem@rtsg.mot.com>
Subject: AmigaMinix for Sale

John,
     i am interested.  I was just about to order Amiga Miix from PH this
week, but if we can strick some feasible arrangement, I see no problem
in purchasing it from you (provided the condition of everything is A1
and the delivery delay is acceptable).

Regards,                    Canada Post:  Roy Nicholl
                                          8-340 Connaught St.
 Roy                                      Fredericton, NB
                                          Canada, E3B 2B4
Ph:  (506) 457-0536
** Roy Nicholl                           ** UNIX {yu-niks} n. (1969)  **
** Faculty of Computer Science           **     1. Unbelievably       **
** University of New Brunswick           **        Nasty              **
** BITNET/NetNorth: J7M7@UNB.CA          **        Information        **
** INTERNET: roy@superman.cs.unb.ca      **        eXchange           **