[comp.os.minix] NYUMINIX:FSLIB.C

leisner.wbst139@xerox.com (02/25/91)

Can we please have a Minix source group?

The Minix discussion is useful, but I just read Minix via e-mail and I don't
have a need for all these sources.

A pointer to what was posted in the source group would be useful!!

marty
(Knowledge is useful in the Information Age)
(I hate slow, non-intuitive non-creative computer systems)
ARPA:	leisner.wbst139@xerox.com
NS:  leisner:wbst139:xerox
UUCP:	hplabs!arisia!leisner

In article <45678@nigel.ee.udel.edu> leisner.wbst139@xerox.com writes:
> Can we please have a Minix source group?

Seconded!

> The Minix discussion is useful, but I just read Minix via e-mail and I don't
> have a need for all these sources.

And I skip past most of the discussion about shoelace, etc, to get to the
useful part... the sources!

(the meat in the discussion ends up in the periodic postings anyway)

I'll run the vote for comp.sources.minix if you like.
--
Peter da Silva.  `-_-'  peter@ferranti.com

cpm00@duts.ccc.amdahl.com (Craig P McLaughlin) (03/01/91)

In article <45678@nigel.ee.udel.edu> leisner.wbst139@xerox.com writes:

>Can we please have a Minix source group?
>
>marty

 ...this certainly would make tracking and archiving the sources much
easier...I second the idea.

Craig McLaughlin   cpm00@duts.ccc.amdahl.com   V:(408)737-5502
   These thoughts are mine and mine alone, so don't blame Amdahl!