[comp.os.minix] comp.os.minix.questions, anyone?

cmj851@csc.anu.edu.au (Richard Walker) (03/06/91)

How about a comp.os.minix.questions, a la the unix questions group.
That way, the `what is Minix' postings are out of the way.  If
the Minix community gets to Unix proportions, we could add a
comp.os.minix.wizards!

--
Richard Walker                            (walrmath@durras.anu.edu.au)
Department of Computer Science

klamer@mi.eltn.utwente.nl (Klamer Schutte -- Universiteit Twente) (03/12/91)

In <1991Mar6.161454.1@csc.anu.edu.au> cmj851@csc.anu.edu.au (Richard Walker) writes:

>How about a comp.os.minix.questions, a la the unix questions group.
>That way, the `what is Minix' postings are out of the way.  If
>the Minix community gets to Unix proportions, we could add a
>comp.os.minix.wizards!

I might have missed something after minix 1.1 but:
Isn't any user of minix a minix wizard? ;-)

Klamer
--
Klamer Schutte
Faculty of electrical engineering -- University of Twente, The Netherlands