[comp.os.minix] Fix for fread.c in estdio2.1

ghelmer@dsuvax.uucp (Guy Helmer) (03/28/91)

There seems to be a missing line in fread.c in Earl Chew's stdio.
Since this missing line causes compress and c-news great distress
when fread() returns data that really isn't in the file,
here's a fix:

begin 644 fread.cdif.Z
M'YV,*@*",".G3!@R+L:X>",GS9D$4\+0`=$DC!P0,F9@E*$#A@T=-6Z`B)$C
M1PP%+5(.+'@P(42)%"UBU"B#(XP;.F+$&%GR9,"?0(.J4/`3A`T;+&[L!(I2
MY=&D,D"D3*D`!(@$38HT&0(E"PHX+$#$"8MB3AH]9;[020&")1FS:%/LJ'H5
M#H@5/=H:?'NVS%RK">+<S>L6KE\%*ZX6[@LB+XR_5B-;[4-7LM4R;.:4`;&'
&;@(R;Q24
`
end

--
Guy Helmer                       | helmer@sdnet.bitnet
Dakota State University          | dsuvax!ghelmer@wunoc.wustl.edu

cechew@sol0.cs.monash.edu.au (Earl Chew) (03/29/91)

ghelmer@dsuvax.uucp (Guy Helmer) writes:

>There seems to be a missing line in fread.c in Earl Chew's stdio.
>Since this missing line causes compress and c-news great distress
>when fread() returns data that really isn't in the file,
>here's a fix:

Hmm... I thought that I posted this fix some time ago - then again I could be
mistaken. In any case, the fix has been incorporated for the next version.

Earl
--
Earl Chew, Dept of Computer Science, Monash University, Australia 3168
EMAIL: cechew@bruce.cs.monash.edu.au PHONE: 03 5655778 FAX: 03 5655146