[comp.os.minix] Amoeba Doc Problems?

abc@adm.brl.mil (Brinton Cooper) (03/29/91)

I'm having trouble with the Amoeba docs from <math.macalstr.edu> and am
wondering if anyone else has had the same.  Specifically, the Unix
utility "pic" often produces figures that only vaguely resemble what
they should look like.  Some have strings like the following scattered
around the picture:

	D'~ 1.350i 0.000i -1.350i 4.088i'

and some have strings overwriting one another on the figure.

I certainly don't expect a debug over the net; I'm wondering if there's
something wrong with the tarfile or if anyone else found this and fixed
some error in the scripts.

_Bring
--
_Brinton Cooper		BRL - Where "Research" is our Middle Name.

kris@tpki.toppoint.de (Kristian Koehntopp) (03/29/91)

abc@adm.brl.mil (Brinton Cooper) writes:
>wondering if anyone else has had the same.  Specifically, the Unix
>utility "pic" often produces figures that only vaguely resemble what
>they should look like.

Well, the ps-files came out fine.

Kristian

Kristian Koehntopp, Harmsstrasse 98, 2300 Kiel, +49 431 676689
"Im uebrigen ist 'Z-NETZ-Sysops quaelen' auf Dauer weder lustig noch
 befriedigend." - sysop@infinet.zer.sub.org