[comp.os.minix] Curses and minix

waldorf@lanai.cs.ucla.edu (Jerry Waldorf) (05/16/91)

I have looked on some of the archive sites and have not been able to
find any library implementation of curses.  It seems as if this would
be something nice to have.  Has anyone build a curses library for
minix and if so where can I find such a beast.

Thanks for the help

-- Jerry

odiug@akela.informatik.rwth-aachen.de (Guido Muesch) (05/17/91)

waldorf@lanai.cs.ucla.edu (Jerry Waldorf) writes:

>I have looked on some of the archive sites and have not been able to
>find any library implementation of curses.  It seems as if this would
>be something nice to have.  Has anyone build a curses library for
>minix and if so where can I find such a beast.

>Thanks for the help

>-- Jerry
You can get curses from ftp.thp.uni-koeln.de (../minix/lib/portable).
Be careful, curses.tar.Z is a better version than curses-v2.0.tar.Z.
Think that helps some people.

Keep on hacking!
--
    /\       bitnet: odiug%cip-s01.informatik.rwth-aachen.de@unido.bitnet