[comp.os.minix] Help needed Adding a server

rt2@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Rens Troost) (05/02/91)

Has anyone succeeded in adding a process in the fs/mm (server) layer of the
OS? I need to do this, under stock PH1.5, and wonder if anyone has tips on
changing build, bootblok, and so forth.

Thanks!
-Rens

waltje@uwalt.nl.mugnet.org (Fred 'The Rebel' van Kempen) (05/19/91)

In article <1991May1.223532.15261@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu>, rt2@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Rens Troost) wrote:
> Has anyone succeeded in adding a process in the fs/mm (server) layer of the
> OS? I need to do this, under stock PH1.5, and wonder if anyone has tips on
> changing build, bootblok, and so forth.

I did this once and for all, implementing DynaLink.  However,
certain people on this globe are currently preventing me from
posting anything about it, sooo..

Rens: pse send me email and we'll work it out.

Fred.
--
MicroWalt Corporation, for MINIX Development	waltje@uwalt.nl.mugnet.org
Tel (+31) 252 230 205, Hoefbladhof  27, 2215 DV  VOORHOUT, The Netherlands