[comp.os.minix] /usr/include/local files?!?!

btenison@eng.auburn.edu (Bruce Tenison) (06/06/91)

I have been looking for bool.h and argparse.h everywhere I can think of.  I'm
attempting to compile the recently distributed mu.  Also, I have been trying to
compile tsort from frp.thp.uni-koeln.de.  It doesn't seem to know the
definition of ptrdiff_t.  Any ideas?!?!

Thanks,
Bruce
btenison@eng.auburn.edu

--
| "Offer me solutions and    | "She limps across the floor  | Bruce Tenison   |
|  offer me alternatives and |  and closes her bedroom      | btenison@       |

tgcpwd@rw9.urc.tue.nl (Wim van Dorst) (06/09/91)

In article <btenison.910605211049@marconi.eng.auburn.edu> btenison@eng.auburn.edu (Bruce Tenison) writes:
>I have been looking for bool.h and argparse.h everywhere I can think of.  I'm
>attempting to compile the recently distributed mu.

I encountered the same problem, and fixed the source so that it doesn't use
the local/* stuff anymore. I just posted it at home, so in a few days it will
show up in comp.os.minix (only a multi-hop uucp link at home).

Met vriendelijke groeten, Wim `Blue Baron' van Dorst
Blue Baron = Wim van Dorst, Voice (+31) 074-443937, (+31) 02152-42319
(-:       baron@wiesje.hobby.nl           tgcpwd@urc.tue.nl       :-)