[comp.os.minix] .LZH extractor

volkoffb@ratserv.csus.edu (Brian Volkoff) (06/16/91)

Greetings.  I've downloaded the wnews and *mail stuff from plains,
but all of it is compressed/archived with lzh.  I haven't been able
to find the source or binaries to any lzh decompressors though.
Could someone mail me the address of an ftp site that has either?
I have lzh programs under DOS, but, the files are too large
to doswrite out to disk, uncompress, and read back in.

I'm running PC 1.5.10, if that matters.  Thanks.

grundy@rtf.bt.co.uk (Martin Grundy) (06/17/91)

Try pub/Minix/pc/lharc-1.2.tar.Z on plains.  It worked for me without
trouble.

Martin Grundy                     |  email: grundy@rtf.bt.co.uk
British Telecom Customer Systems  |
Hyperion House                    |  phone: +44 273 762102
96-99 Queens Road                 |  fax:   +44 273 722038 or
Brighton BN1 3XF.                 |         +44 273 762071 (netfax)

TEMARI%ECAMV1.dnet.ge.com@vm1.nodak.edu (06/17/91)

Brian Volkoff <mcnc!VM1.NoDak.EDU!volkoffb%RATSERV.CCS.CSUS.EDU> writes:

> Greetings.  I've downloaded the wnews and *mail stuff from plains,
> but all of it is compressed/archived with lzh.  I haven't been able
> to find the source or binaries to any lzh decompressors though.
> Could someone mail me the address of an ftp site that has either?

Your answer is located on plains /pub/Minix/pc/lharc-1.2.tar.Z

Michael Temari                 temari@ecamv1.dnet.ge.com