[comp.os.minix] HELP! AmigaMINIX ACK disk corrupt.

michael@gem.stack.urc.tue.nl (Michael Brouwer) (06/27/91)

My original 1.5.10 ACK disk is corrupted. Up till now I have been using
gcc but to compile 1.5.10.1 I need ACK and the original includes.
I can't get the kernel to recompile just now, though I have modified
ast's xenix_to_asld script to a motorola_to_mit script for assembling
ACK stuff with gas.

As I can still read some files from my ACK disk I would like to know
which files are corrupted and which aren't. I know f.e. cem is ok and
opt isn't :-(

Could someone send me a list of crc's for the original AmigaMINIX ACK
disk. Please include the crc's for the include files as well as the
crc's for the binaries.

Thanks in advance,

--
                                        Michael Brouwer

Disclamer: Any opinions expressed above are not my own, but my vt100's

lron@easy.lrcd.com (Dwight Hubbard) (06/29/91)

In article <244@gem.stack.urc.tue.nl> michael@gem.stack.urc.tue.nl (Michael Brouwer) writes:

>My original 1.5.10 ACK disk is corrupted. Up till now I have been using
>gcc but to compile 1.5.10.1 I need ACK and the original includes.
>I can't get the kernel to recompile just now, though I have modified
>ast's xenix_to_asld script to a motorola_to_mit script for assembling
>ACK stuff with gas.
>
>As I can still read some files from my ACK disk I would like to know
>which files are corrupted and which aren't. I know f.e. cem is ok and
>opt isn't :-(
>
>Could someone send me a list of crc's for the original AmigaMINIX ACK
>disk. Please include the crc's for the include files as well as the
>crc's for the binaries.

I have not been able to get ACK to work either, it dumps core even if
I try to compile something like this:
#include <stdio.h>
void main()
{
    printf("Test\n");
}

Could there have been a back batch of ACK disk's for Amiga Minix?
-Dwight Hubbard             INTERNET: lron@easy.lrcd.com             -
-Kaneohe, Hawaii            USENET  : ...!uunet!easy!lron            -
-                           BIX     : lron                           -