[ut.theory] STOC student attendees

arvind@utcsri.UUCP (Arvind Gupta) (03/06/87)

From: Zvi Galil <GALIL@cs.columbia.edu>
Subject: STOC student attendees

This message is addressed to students who plan to attend the coming
STOC (in NYC). Please spread the information.

I hope you have received the registration forms for STOC.
I got mine last week. So if you don't get yours soon, it means
that ACM still hates you and just copy a registration form of a
friend. (We hope that this year every SIGACT member will
get the brochure in time.)

We would try to subsidize students as we did in the past.
This year everything is more expensive and we must be abit careful
not to wipe out SIGACT's surplus by feeding all NYC residents.

As we did in the last years, the level of subsidy will be
determined at the last moment. We will guarantee the subsidy
only to students that preregister! So, hurry up and preregister.

See you in the Big Apple, Zvi