[ut.theory] Brochures

arvind@utcsri.UUCP (Arvind Gupta) (03/27/87)

From: "Victor S. Miller" <VICTOR%YKTVMX.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.edu>
Subject: Brochures for STOC '87

I would like to conduct a survey of members of SIGACT.  I (and others) have
been concerned about the flakiness of the mailing of conference brochures
from ACM headquarters.  I have been informed that brochures for STOC '87
were mailed on February 18.  Thus, almost everyone who is on the SIGACT
mailing list should have received one.  I have not.  I suspect that I am
not alone.  I would appreciate it if anyone who is on the SIGACT mailing
list (member of SIGACT) would send me a note saying when you received
the STOC brochure, or indicating that you have not received it.
                           Victor S. Miller -- editor SIGACT News
                                               moderator TheoryNet