[ut.theory] THEORY NET: French_Israeli Conference on Combinatorics and Algorithms

arvind@utcsri.UUCP (11/09/87)

Date:         4 Nov 1987 09:11:58-EST (Wednesday)
From: Aviezri Fraenkel <FRAENKEL@wisdom.bitnet>
Subject:      French-Israeli Conference on Combinatorics and Algorithms

Appended below is a first announcement about a French-Israeli Conference
on Combinatorics and Algorithms, to take place in November, 1988, in
Israel. Participants from other countries are also invited to apply.
Please post the announcement.
With many thanks,    Aviezri S. Fraenkel.

                                                            Please Post

          FRENCH-ISRAELI CONFERENCE ON COMBINATORICS AND ALGORITHMS

                              First Announcement

           Date:  Week of Nov 13-17, 1988          Place: Israel

           Sponsors:  CNRS, France                  NCRD, Israel

 Information: C. Weintraub, Appl Math & Comp Sc, Weizmann Inst Science,
              Rehovot 76100, Israel; maweintr@weizmann.bitnet
              J. Bond, LRI, Universite de Paris Sud, bat 490,
              91405 Orsay, Cedex, France; bond@lri.uucp

 Abstracts of up to 200 words due by July 1, 1988, should be sent to
 A.S. Fraenkel, Appl Math & Comp Sc, Weizmann Inst of Science, Rehovot
 76100, Israel; fraenkel@wisdom.bitnet

 Proceedings of refereed full-length papers are planned.

 Participants from other countries are also invited to apply.

                            Organizing Committee
              ISRAEL                             FRANCE
   N. Alon, Math, Tel Aviv Univ         J.-C. Bermond, CNRS, U. Paris-Sud
   G. Ariely, NCRD, Jerusalem           J. Bond, LRI, U. Paris-Sud
   A.S. Fraenkel, Weizmann Inst         M.M. Deza, CNRS, U. Paris 6
   M. Golumbic, IBM Israel Sc Ctr       P. Frankl, CNRS, U. Paris 6
   E. Shamir, Math, Hebrew Univ

   ---------Detach and Air-Mail or Email to Mrs. Carol Weintraub---------

                           P L E A S E  P R I N T

   I'd like to receive further information                          []
   I'd like to give a lecture                      Yes []        No []