[ut.theory] Paul Vitanyi

orponen@theory.toronto.edu (Pekka Orponen) (11/15/89)

From: Pekka Orponen <orponen@theory.toronto.edu>
To: mli@water.waterloo.edu
Subject: Paul Vitanyi??

Hi,

Paul Vitanyi never showed up here for his talk.
Do you have any idea of what may have happened to him?

Pekka

From:	Ming Li <mli@water.waterloo.edu>
To:	orponen@theory.toronto.edu
Subject: Re:  Paul Vitanyi??

Gee, he thought it was Wed, 11am. I only saw your mail second ago
and told Paul, Paul was surprise to learn that the talk was actually
today. I guess he is calling toronto now.

Extremely sorry for this mess,

Thanks for your message,

Ming

From:	Ming Li <mli@water.waterloo.edu> (Paul Vitanyi)
To:	orponen@theory.toronto.edu

I am sorry - confused the dates. If you had not sent this
email I would have gone to Toronto this evening,
and showed up at your office tomorrow. !!
Maybe missed my flight to Amsterdam from Ottawa
tomorrow.

This is entirely my fault. I apologise sincerily
to all people who turned up and the people who
went to trouble to organize. Next time I am
in Canada I will try to make up for it.

	Paul