[net.unix-wizards] uucp updates, etc.

lauren@LBL-UNIX@sri-unix (11/21/82)

From: Lauren Weinstein <vortex!lauren@LBL-UNIX>
Date: Wed Nov 17 1982 13:18:45 PST
Gee, thanks alot Brian, you're a real pal.  Uh, yeah, I suppose I'd
be willing to try keep track of the uucp bug fixes and keep the sources
in some FTP'able place.  However, I need some mechanism to ensure
that only licensed persons can get at the code, which seems to
leave out the use of an "anonymous" login account.  I guess we can think
of something.

---

The other thing I'd need would be for somebody to send me whatever
is considered to be the *absolutely* MOST up-to-date version of uucp,
so I have a decent baseline for future changes.  I don't want to simply
assume that my own copy fits this criterion.

--Lauren--