[rec.birds] re

sbishop@desire.wright.edu (02/23/90)

There is an excellent bird breeder here in Ohio who specializes in large birds.
Let me know if you are up to driving to Ohio to get one that is hand raised.

Sue Bishop
Sbishop@desire.wright.edu

dragon@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Sam Conway) (02/26/90)

In article <419.25e4d838@desire.wright.edu> sbishop@desire.wright.edu writes:
>There is an excellent bird breeder here in Ohio who specializes in large birds.
>Let me know if you are up to driving to Ohio to get one that is hand raised.

Well, it depends....what exactly do you mean by "large birds"?

--
Sam Conway                               *
dragon@eleazar.dartmouth.edu             *   Don't mention the war!