[rec.birds] Voted on rec.pets.dogs yet?

dgraham@kean.ucs.mun.ca (David Graham) (08/30/90)

Just wanted to reiterate what Daan Sandee and Mike Mahler have already
said, which is that a vote in favour of rec.pets.dogs is probably the
best thing you can do in the short term to help solve the
'inappropriate postings' problem. IMHO, of course...

I haven't seen any good birds lately, as it happens, though we did
have a great outing down to La Manche (abandoned community on the
coast of Newfoundland south of St John's, from which people were
relocated about 30 years ago) last weekend, and I did see some whales
just offshore, and picked 1/2 bucket of wild raspberries and a bucket
of blueberries. One commic tern heading south, and a lot of gulls...

   David Graham					dgraham@kean.ucs.mun.ca

sandee@sun16 (Daan Sandee) (08/31/90)

In article <130214@kean.ucs.mun.ca> dgraham@kean.ucs.mun.ca (David Graham) writes:
>Just wanted to reiterate what Daan Sandee and Mike Mahler have already
>said, which is that a vote in favour of rec.pets.dogs is probably the
>best thing you can do in the short term to help solve the
>'inappropriate postings' problem. IMHO, of course...

Thanks, David. And I do want to point out that as the whole problem started
by the pet bird people having problems finding the parakeets among the dog
shit on rec.pets, it is THEY ESPECIALLY who should vote
 YES to rec.pets.dogs.  It would solve THEIR problem ; and, incidentally,
stop of the flame wars on this newsgroup.

>   David Graham					dgraham@kean.ucs.mun.ca

Daan Sandee                                           sandee@sun16.scri.fsu.edu
Supercomputer Computations Research Institute
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL 32306-4052  (904) 644-7045