[rec.birds] Bird Talk Address

diptik@sco.COM (Dipti Kureshi) (11/15/90)

I need the subscription address for Bird Talk Magazine.
Can someone who subscribes look it up and post it or
email it to me.

Thank you.

Dipti Kureshi | ....!uunet!sco!diptik | diptik@sco.COM
The Santa Cruz Operation              |
Dipti Kureshi | ....!uunet!sco!diptik | diptik@sco.COM
The Santa Cruz Operation

P.O. Box 57347
Boulder, Colorado 80322-7347
Telephone: (303) 447-9330

--

georgeh@squid.rtech.com (George Hyman) (11/16/90)

In article <11940@scorn.sco.COM> diptik@sco.COM (Dipti Kureshi) writes:

>Can someone who subscribes look it up and post it or
>email it to me.
>
>Thank you.

And the answer is: (courtesy of my wife's subsciption)

Bird Talk
Subscription Service Department
P.O Box 57347
Boulder, Colorado 80322-7347
(303) 447-9330

George
George M. Hyman, Manager Technical Support, Ingres Corp.
(the usual disclaimers!)

mm@lectroid.sw.stratus.com (Mike Mahler) (11/17/90)

	You should know what you're getting before you subscribe.
	Just my own opinion but I'm very disappointed with the quality
	of BirdTalk magazine.  They should either stick with the
	"KoKo is so cute" stories or fill the entire thing up with
	solid health and medical advice (which I get from better
	journals and magazines anyway).  Instead they choose a very
	mediocre balance between the two (and even the cutsy stories
	aren't worth reading).  Recently they ran a reader poll and
	they found that MOST of the readers were women and that most
	of those were married which I found personally interesting.
	They also found that most of the readers don't give a shit
	about other birds except their own parakeets, cockatiels
	and canaries.

--
Taking action is a choice.
	Taking NO action is a choice as well.