[rec.birds] A Field Guide to Little-Known & Seldom Seen Birds

benefiel@wyse.wyse.com (Daniel Benefiel xtmp x2531 dept234) (12/27/90)

Happy Holidays!  (Hopefully, that'll be a late greeting, read only when
you return from vacation.)

My favorite Christmas present this year was a useful book, entitled as
above, by Ben, Cathryn, and John Sill, Peachtree Publishers, 1988.

I hadn't seen it before, but highly recommend it.  Great illustrations
& text for species such as the:

Military Warbler (Plutonia Pentagonus)
Middle and Least Yellowlegs
Elegant Vulture
Waddley Grouse (Obesia Rotundus)

grp@Unify.com (Greg Pasquariello) (12/27/90)

In article <3073@wyse.wyse.com>, benefiel@wyse.wyse.com (Daniel Benefiel
xtmp x2531 dept234) writes:

> Happy Holidays!  (Hopefully, that'll be a late greeting, read only
when
> you return from vacation.)
>
> My favorite Christmas present this year was a useful book, entitled
as
> above, by Ben, Cathryn, and John Sill, Peachtree Publishers, 1988.
>
> I hadn't seen it before, but highly recommend it.  Great
illustrations
> & text for species such as the:
>
> Military Warbler (Plutonia Pentagonus)
> Middle and Least Yellowlegs
> Elegant Vulture
> Waddley Grouse (Obesia Rotundus)

One of my favorites is the Screamer Tit...

--

---
Greg Pasquariello