[rec.birds] INDOOR: A New English Budgie

savagewe@infonode.ingr.com (Bill Savage) (01/22/91)

I apologize for the repost, but apparently quite a few people missed my
post.

I have just gotten a new English Budgie.  After budgie-sitting for someone I
realized what delightful creatures they are.  Now, I have one.  I don't know
anything about taking care of birds.  If anyone has any helpful hints about
Budgie training, feeding, getting your bird to talk, and so on, I would really
appreciate it!

Thanks very much!

Bill Savage  Replies To: uunet!ingr!infonode!b15!savagewe!wes

"Go into the light."---Agent Cooper, Twin Peaks

gbell@sdcc13.ucsd.edu (Last First) (01/23/91)

In article <1991Jan21.183626.13440@infonode.ingr.com> savagewe@infonode.ingr.com (Bill Savage) writes:
>I apologize for the repost, but apparently quite a few people missed my
>post.
>
>I have just gotten a new English Budgie.  e I
>I don't know anything about taking care of birds.

>Bill Savage  Replies To: uunet!ingr!infonode!b15!savagewe!wes

Its my guess that nobody dared touch such a broad question!  If you
know nothing, as you say, about taking care of birds, I strongly
suggest you visit your local library or pet store and get a book on
budgies (are there books specifically on English budgies?).  There's
a lot to know, and while I could just type in passages from my book,
it would be better for you to have a complete copy.

Good luck with your new pet!

Greg Bell

gbell@sdcc13.ucsd.edu