[rec.games.rogue] urogue ring dropping bug

ddickey@como.lake.eta.com (Dan A. Dickey) (02/15/88)

In article <3986@xanth.cs.odu.edu> kent@xanth.UUCP (Kent Paul Dolan) writes:
>Urogue hackers:
>
>By accidently typing "=b" when I meant ")b", I dropped a ring without
>taking it off, and urogue let me do it.

>I don't have access to a compiler to test the source (by agreement
>with our games administrator), so this is just a note for you urogue
>hackers to give you a problem to solve in the wee hours.  ;-)
>
>Kent, the man from xanth.

I do have the source and can test it.  It doesn't happen here....
I have version:
/*
 * Last Modified: 10/20/86
 */
/*
 * version number
 */
char version[] = "UltraRogue 1.03 mm/dd/yy 10/20/86 -dad2";
char *release = "1.03 Alpha (10/20/86)";

It would help a lot if you told people which version you have when
reporting bugs.

BTW, is Herb Chong out there anywhere?  Anyone have an address for him?
	-Dan A. Dickey
--
Dan A. Dickey	ddickey@eta.com