[att.sys.pc6300] upgrading to MS-DOS 3.2

ralph@mtunf.ATT.COM (Ralph Heredia) (01/13/88)

In article <1251@lznv.ATT.COM> psc@lznv.ATT.COM (Paul S. R. Chisholm) writes:
>In article <1989@houxa.UUCP>, egauss@houxa.UUCP (E.GAUSS) writes:
>> The store wants me to go to MS-DOS 3.2 which I may have to do but I want
>> to avoid for two reasons. . . .  (2) Migration to 3.2 is is supposed
>> to require that I dump my hard disk, reformat it, and then restore
>> it, and this is a messy job that I would prefer to avoid.

This is only if you want to get the small cluster size. If you don't
care about the size then you can just SYS over the files.
Don't forget to copy command.com over to the hard disk also, cause SYS
does not do this for you.

--
Ralph Heredia                EMAIL: ihnp4!mtunf!ralph or attmail!rheredia
AT&T