[rec.video] Persistence of various phosphors.

In article <2538@cbmvax.UUCP> grr@cbmvax.UUCP (George Robbins) writes:
>In article <1950@gryphon.CTS.COM> Richard Sexton writes:
>>
>> [...] The Green phosphor has a shorter persistence than
>> either the Red or Blue.
>
>Sorry, typically green has the longest persistance of the color phosphor
>triads.

Hmm. Does it make any difference if I say I have a Sony, not a Commodore
monitor ? When I draw single pixel horizontal lines in red (15, 0, 0),
green (etc) and blue (etc), the green flickers the most. The blue
flickers the least.

Does this mean my monitor is not 'typical' :-)

--
Richard J. Sexton
INTERNET:     richard@gryphon.CTS.COM

"It's too dark to put the keys in my ignition..."