[rec.video] Harware/Software Project

grau375@watcsc.waterloo.edu (Michael Grau) (08/17/89)

 I am in my final year of University and I am looking for a project to do.
This can be of a hardware or software nature or a combination of both.  I
by myself can only come up with a few ideas.  Perhaps someone else can help
me with finding some more.  Please Email me your responses and thanks in
advance.

                                  Mike.

reb@squid.rtech.com (Richard Baum (*-= REB=-*)) (08/18/89)

In article <1989Aug16.184917.14165@watcsc.waterloo.edu> grau375@watcsc.waterloo.edu (Michael Grau) writes:
> I am in my final year of University and I am looking for a project to do.
>This can be of a hardware or software nature or a combination of both.  I
>by myself can only come up with a few ideas.  Perhaps someone else can help
>me with finding some more.  Please Email me your responses and thanks in
>advance.

Hmmm... Hey gang ... looks like we've found someone to make that 44.1->48khz
conversion box ... the one with the "extra" switch that just happens to
remove the copy code ;-)
                                                reb
Lookin' for     Internet: reb@rtech.COM  or  reb%rtech.com@lll-winken.llnl.GOV
a Chateau...    homeSMail: 861 Washington Ave Westwood, NJ 07675 h:201-666-9207

This has been another "Stamp out Batman and Woodstock hype" moment.