[rec.video] Whatever happened to the rec.video.software?

mholtz@sactoh0.UUCP (Mark A. Holtz) (12/30/89)

Just wondering . . . .

I have not (as of December 29) heard any updates since the vote
started on rec.video.software? What happened? This enquiring mind
wants to know!!!!!
--
{ames att sun}!pacbell! \                 <-> America OnLine: Mark Holtz
        ucdavis!csusac! -> sactoh0!mholtz <=>       GEnie: M.HOLTZ

kanefsky@umn-cs.CS.UMN.EDU (Steve Kanefsky) (01/01/90)

In article <2343@sactoh0.UUCP> mholtz@sactoh0.UUCP (Mark A. Holtz) writes:
>Just wondering . . . .
>
>I have not (as of December 29) heard any updates since the vote
>started on rec.video.software? What happened? This enquiring mind
>wants to know!!!!!

The vote is still in progress through Jan 11.  I just got back from a
short vacation and will be posting another call for votes and a mass
acknowledgement shortly.

Keep those votes coming!