[tor.news] u3b news distribution

root@becker.UUCP (Root Boy) (02/12/89)

Does anyone know whether the 'u3b' news distribution (AT&T 3Bxx systems)
is available in Toronto? I'd like to carry it if so...

Thanks,
Bruce Becker	Toronto, Ont.
Internet: bdb@becker.UUCP, bruce@gpu.utcs.toronto.edu
BitNet:   BECKER@HUMBER.BITNET
"Not only am I the Ear Club president - I'm also a client" - V. van Gogh

bob@attcan.UUCP (Bob Kyryliuk) (02/13/89)

In article <288@becker.UUCP> root@becker.UUCP (Root Boy) writes:
>Does anyone know whether the 'u3b' news distribution (AT&T 3Bxx systems)
>is available in Toronto? I'd like to carry it if so...
>
>Thanks,
>Bruce Becker	Toronto, Ont.

The u3b news distribution is currently being brought into Toronto from
uunet via attcan.  However, the volume is fairly low, and many of the
articles are cross-referenced to other newsgroups (eg comp.sys.att).

Regards,
	Bob
  / __ \ |__   __| /   _ \ |__   __|  -====------   Manager, Special Projects
 | (__) |   | |    \  \ \_\   | |    -======------  National Technical Support

AT&T MAIL: ..!attmail!bkyryliuk           UUCP:{attmail|uunet|utzoo}!attcan!bob