[rec.arts.comics] Lyta Hall's child

PML3@Lehigh (12/14/90)

I think that you are right.  Morpheus will probably be destroyed,
and he implanted his essence into Daniel, the baby.

Does anyone realize that this is a dumb rehash of Star Trek II and III,
in how Spock did the same thing?

In article <13129021:14:05PML3@lehigh.bitnet> PML3@Lehigh writes:
>I think that you are right.  Morpheus will probably be destroyed,
>and he implanted his essence into Daniel, the baby.
>
>Does anyone realize that this is a dumb rehash of Star Trek II and III,
>in how Spock did the same thing?

That's a very good argument for believing that Gaiman has nothing of the
sort in mind.
--
"The average pointer, statistically,    |Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
points somewhere in X." -Hugh Redelmeier| henry@zoo.toronto.edu   utzoo!henry