[rec.pets] Thanks.

reynolds@felix.UUCP (David Lee Reynolds) (11/09/89)

  I want to start by saying, "Thanks for all the great tips you have all
given me through 'rec.birds'".  I must say, "This is just what I was
hoping for from your group".  I have not gotten any help, or even a
reply in the "rec.pets", as they are all overly concerned about
"Killer-Cats" & "Clumsy Dogs".  ;-)  (I used to own both too).

  Since you took the time to reply to me about a month and a half ago, I
thought I would give a quick update...  (Our company will not pay the
extra cash to get a "Back-bone" address, so E-mail won't work! :-(.
So please forgive the bandwidth, and hit "n" now if not interested in
Doves & mating habits etc...)

  The following are replies to "3" E-mails I have received since asking
the question:  Doves, does anyone own them on the net???

>Date: Wed, 27 Sep 89 12:47:19-1000
>From: Mike Burger  <uunet!uhccux.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu!mikeb>
>To: reynolds
>Subject: doves
>
>	You should be careful of your terms.  "Doves" and "Pigeons" and other
 According to 2 of the books I have both bought, and looked though, the
 definition of Dove IS a small Pigeon!  Now you know why I was asking your
 group for guidence insted of fumbling along with the books I have to use as