[rec.pets] Parakeet Breeding

ltaylor@HQ.Ileaf.COM (Laura Taylor) (03/09/91)

I'm looking for someone with a male parakeet
who is interested in breeding him with one of
my breeding females. She is a known egg-layer
and a good mother. I am willing to split the
litter or pay a stud fee. Please call...

(617) 290-4990 x1436 day
(617) 863-5607       evening

 -- Laura Taylor

sbishop@desire.wright.edu (03/09/91)

In article <1991Mar8.204832.6157@HQ.Ileaf.COM>, ltaylor@HQ.Ileaf.COM (Laura Taylor) writes:
> I'm looking for someone with a male parakeet
> who is interested in breeding him with one of
> my breeding females. She is a known egg-layer
> and a good mother. I am willing to split the
> litter or pay a stud fee. Please call...
>
> (617) 290-4990 x1436 day
> (617) 863-5607       evening
>
>  -- Laura Taylor

You might generate more interest if you give a location or at least a state!
The area code is unfamiliar to me so I have no idea where you are.  Otherwise,
I might be interested.
One suggestion, why don't you just go to a pet store and get a nice young male?
Males can start breeding at six months, Females need to be a year old at least.

ltaylor@HQ.Ileaf.COM (Laura Taylor) (03/20/91)

Is anyone out there interested in breeding
their male parakeet with one of my females?
It's now breeding season, and I have a known
egg-layer that I'd like to breed. Willing to
pay stud fee or split the litter.

Please call if interested:

617-290-4990, x1436 (w.)
617-863-5607 (h.)