[rec.humor] Apple Challenges HP New Wave, MS-Windows, Potentially OS/2 PM

grina@soleil.UUCP (Pete Grina) (03/25/88)

In article <2706@tekigm2.TEK.COM>, phils@tekigm2.TEK.COM (Philip E Staub) writes:
> Don't laugh. As I recall, either RCA or GE has a patent on the use of CRTs
> for display of alpahnumeric characters generated as a scanned dot matrix.
> Sound familiar? Like in (virtually) every terminal and computer in
> existence.

> Phil

As the self-appointed official CRT licensing fee collector (you should see
my business cards (:-) ) I am now selling CRT licenses to the public.
For only $19.95, you get a license that slices, dices, and makes
julienne fries!  Wait!  There's more!  Order before midnight tonight
and get your official GE/RCA Brain Scrambler.  That's right!  Just put
the scramber next to your brain, add milk, turn it on, and PRESTO!  Next
thing you know, you'll be posting crap like this.

							Pete, you're scum

Disclaimer:  These views are not necessarily those of Genital Electric,
             General Electric, or even GE.