[rec.audio] Misc electronics for sale.

swiers@plains.NoDak.edu (Mike Swiers ) (01/21/91)

I'm sure I'll be flamed royally for this, but I hate to think that potential
buyers aren't seeing this.

Mike

"Woz" Apple IIgs  $650
GS-RAM+ w/4M $350
AE TWGS $250
Apple DMA SCSI card $100
Rodime 45M SCSI HD in CT-30 case  $400
AppleColor RGB monitor $350
Apple 3.5" drive (2) $200/each
Apple IIc+ monitor stand $30
Kensington System Saver IIgs $75
AE Audio Animator $120
Zoom 2400 BPS modem+IIgs modem cable $75
Apple 5.25" disk drive (almost never used) $200
300+ 3.5" disks, lots of books and 5.25" disks.
total=$3K, I'd take $2500+shipping

Sun 2/120 (sorta)
Sun 2 CPU card
2 1M RAM cards
Intel 7-slot case
Sun "bwone" video card
Sun-1 17" monochrome
Sun-1 "vt100" style keyboard
160M Fujitsu drive
SunOS v3.5 installed
SunOS v3.5 installation tapes and installation manual
$750+shipping (heavy)

Sun 2/50
5M RAM
SCSI port
basically stock, I think.
$500+shipping

3Com ethernet card (Sun 2/120 "multibus")
3 thick-to-thin ethernet xcevers (15-pin in, RG58 BNC's out) 2 w/LANView
Kenetics Revision 3 FastPath box
Terminators, 'T's', approx 200' thin ethernet cable
$450+shipping (or best offer, this is not mine, so I have to check with the
               owner)

Onkyo A-8200 integrated remote control amp $250
Onkyo TA-R300 cassette deck $275
Onkyo DX-300 5-disc CD player $250
Fisher Turntable (needs stylus) $50
Mitsubish digital tuner (16 presets) $75
Technics SB-CX300 speakers $250
Sony MDR-V2 (I think) headphones $30
total=$1180, I'd take $1K+shipping

Bieffe Full-face helmit (rarely used) $50
Oakly "Razor Blades" shades $50
HP22S Scientific Calculator $35
Norelco 955RX Electric Razor $55
JDR MicroDevices DMM-200 $50
NEC 20" Stereo TV/monitor $300
2 'C' and 1 Unix book $50
A couple older wet-suits and misc diving equipment
1968 Harley XLCH, was flawless 'till this fall, smashed up the front end buy    still very nice $2500
About anything else I own...just ask!

ifaf360@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (RUHI ARSLANOGLU) (01/22/91)

In article <7664@plains.NoDak.edu> swiers@plains.NoDak.edu (Mike Swiers ) writes:
>I'm sure I'll be flamed royally for this, but I hate to think that potential
>buyers aren't seeing this.

  {long list deleted}

>Bieffe Full-face helmit (rarely used) $50
>Oakly "Razor Blades" shades $50
>HP22S Scientific Calculator $35
>Norelco 955RX Electric Razor $55
>JDR MicroDevices DMM-200 $50
>NEC 20" Stereo TV/monitor $300
>2 'C' and 1 Unix book $50
>A couple older wet-suits and misc diving equipment
>1968 Harley XLCH, was flawless 'till this fall, smashed up the front end buy    still very nice $2500
>About anything else I own...just ask!

	I've been looking for a twin size bad, a key chain and tooth brush.
Let me know if you have those.

	Thanks in advance...

Ruhi