[comp.sys.sun] Logging out from SunTools 4.0.1?

lwv@n8emr.UUCP (Larry W. Virden) (02/14/89)

I am looking for tips on a small program to simulate the SnTools's EXIT
function.  I want to close things down and log off just in the same
manner.  I am trying to write a tooltool button to log me off so that I
dont have to pop open the rootmenu to do this.  Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks!
--
Larry W. Virden	 674 Falls Place, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 (614) 864-8817
75046,606 (CIS) ; LVirden (ALPE) ; osu-cis!n8emr!lwv (UUCP)

mesard@wilma.bbn.com (02/23/89)

lwv@n8emr.UUCP (Larry W. Virden) writes:
>I am looking for tips on a small program to simulate the SnTools's EXIT
>function.

You can do better than simulate it.  See the function win_screendestroy()
in the System Programmer's Guide.  That's what Suntools uses to exit.
Look in suntools.c.  The source for suntools is included with all
machines, even non-source ones.

--
unsigned *Wayne_Mesard();
MESARD@BBN.COM