[comp.sys.sun] ras to gif program wanted

kirkman@vax1.acs.udel.edu (Russell L Kirkman) (05/20/89)

Does anyone know of a ftp (anonymous) site that has a program that
converts raster files to gif?  If so, please email me the address.  Thank
you,

Russ kirkman@vax1.acs.udel.edu

ant%batserver.cs.uq.OZ@uunet.uu.net (06/06/89)

In article <3386@kalliope.rice.edu>, kirkman@vax1.acs.udel.edu (Russell L Kirkman) writes:
> Does anyone know of a ftp (anonymous) site that has a program that
> converts raster files to gif?  If so, please email me the address.  Thank
> you,

I also am interested in a program with this function.

But I am even more interested in something that does the opposite
transformation.

If anyone knows about either then please mail me also, or better still
post the reply.

ant