[net.news.group] As long as we are talking blah blah blah ...

salmi@dicomed.UUCP (john s salmi) (11/16/85)

ok.  isn't this getting a bit ridiculous?  i thought that net.sources was for
the posting of source code.  lets move this discussion to net.news.group, where
it belongs.

i realize that by simply posting this to net.sources that i have just compromis-
ed my own feelings, but i feel that i have to make a point here.

flames to /dev/null.

jimb@amdcad.UUCP (Jim Budler) (11/17/85)

In article <650@dicomed.UUCP> salmi@dicomed.UUCP (john s salmi) writes:
>ok.  isn't this getting a bit ridiculous?  i thought that net.sources was for
>the posting of source code.  lets move this discussion to net.news.group, where
>it belongs.

Can't win can they?  They get blasted if they don't inform a newsgroup they are
considering rmgrouping it and they get blasted if they do.

--
 Jim Budler
 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.

Bogus newsgroup: net.news: Move to end of .newsrc[yn^L]?

Don't be dictators, use thought.