[comp.sys.sun] IDRAW

gld@cunixd.cc.columbia.edu (Gary L Dare) (02/18/90)

A faculty member mentioned his interest in a PD drawing package from
Stanford (I believe) called IDRAW; would someone know of a source for this
program?

Gary L. Dare				Trumps Split! (p.1) - NY Post,
 gld@cunixD.cc.columbia.EDU		Tyson KO'd! (p.3)	Monday
 gld@cunixc.BITNET			Mandela Freed! (p.7)	Feb.11

turcotte@asterix.drev.dnd.ca (Guy Turcotte) (02/20/90)

gld@cunixd.cc.columbia.edu (Gary L Dare) writes:

>A faculty member mentioned his interest in a PD drawing package from
>Stanford (I believe) called IDRAW; would someone know of a source for this
>program?

idraw is a demonstration program that comes with the InterViews
environment.  It can be retrieved through anonymous ftp from
interviews.stanford.edu .  InterViews is an object-oriented GUI that runs
on top of X-Windows and written in C++.

Guy Turcotte
turcotte@asterix.drev.dnd.ca