[comp.sys.sun] Tektronix 41xx emulator?

R.Fairwood@ee.surrey.ac.uk (04/06/90)

Does anyone know of an emulator for a Tektronix graphics terminal in the
4100 series (we have 40xx in Tektools)?  I believe we need the 41xx for
grey-level images.  (Specifically, I want to run a PR1ME Medusa (CAD)
package from a Sun, with grey-level shading).

	Electronic mail (uucp) address:
	  rogf@ee.surrey.ac.uk

dwatts@uunet.uu.net (Dan Watts) (04/11/90)

In article <6475@brazos.Rice.edu> R.Fairwood@ee.surrey.ac.uk writes:

>Does anyone know of an emulator for a Tektronix graphics terminal in the
>4100 series (we have 40xx in Tektools)?

Give the Bristol Group a call.  They can be reached at 603-437-3700.  They
offer both a Tektronix and a VTxxx emulation package.  This package runs
on both the Sun and Apollo platforms.  They also sell a fax product.

I have no connection with Bristol Group, other than that I've used their
VTxxx product (on both Apollo and Sun).

-- dan watts