[comp.sys.sun] Untamo & 4.1

gwp@hss.caltech.edu (G. W. Pigman III) (07/14/90)

Has anyone got untamo, a daemon which logs off idle terminals, to work
with 4.1?  Or does anyone know of another program which does the same and
works with 4.1?

C.Elvin@ee.surrey.ac.uk (07/18/90)

In article <9908@brazos.Rice.edu> gwp@hss.caltech.edu (G. W. Pigman III) writes:
>Has anyone got untamo, a daemon which logs off idle terminals, to work
>with 4.1?  Or does anyone know of another program which does the same and
>works with 4.1?

I've got a similar program to untamo which includes timetabling facilities
It works under most UN*X but I've not actually tried it under 4.1 yet.

Chris Elvin
C.Elvin@EE.Surrey.Ac.UK                    "Beware of low flying butterflies!"
Dept of Elec. Eng, University of Surrey,
Guildford, Surrey, GU2 5XH. England. PHONE: +44 483 509104  FAX: +44 483 34139