[comp.sys.sun] S-bus to AT-bus interface

roger@relay.eu.net (Roger Hacking) (07/31/90)

Does anyone in netland know of the existence of a S-bus to AT-bus
interface and if so whom to contact for more details ?  I looked in the
lattest SBus Developers list, but couldn't find anything about the
mentioned topic.
    __  __  ___  __  __
   /_/ / / / _  /_  /_/   Roger Hacking
  /\  /_/ /__/ /__ /\     Philips Research Labs
			  Willem Alexanderlaan 7B, 5664 AN  Geldrop
		 	  The Netherlands
          Phone: +31 40 892204 Fax: +31 40 892300
          Domain: roger@pcg.philips.nl

jeffz@sun.com (Jeffrey Zank - SBus Software) (08/03/90)

>From:    bang!roger@relay.eu.net (Roger Hacking)

>Does anyone in netland know of the existence of a S-bus to AT-bus
>interface and if so whom to contact for more details?

None that I know of either.   I believe the way the BIT3 product is
designed that they could implement this.  They build bus adapters for the
specific bus that talks its own protocal to another of its own kind on
another bus.  They could do this for ATBus by building a bus adapter.  You
might call them and ask what their future product development plans are.

-jeffz-