[comp.sys.sun] SPARC instruction set

dave@tetrauk.tetrauk (Dave Sussman) (11/29/90)

In article <1990Nov2.002918.11214@rice.edu> jxf@altair.cis.ksu.edu (Jerry Frain) writes:

>Does anyone have any pointers to a slightly more advanced SPARC assembly
>language reference (than the Sun-4 assembly language reference manual), or
>an example assembly language program or two?

I also need help in this area.

We have just aquired an ICL DRS6000 which is based on the SPARC chip, and
the documentaion we have does not even mention assembly language, and
their Publications Guide does not list it either.

I was hoping that some kind soul could email the instruction set to me
(with a brief description of the codes), or point me in the direction of
where they can be obtained.  We do not really want to buy a Sun, just to
obtain the correct manuals 8-)

Many thanks in advance.